Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's my girl.
Here's Likutrinket (Trink) at 3. This photo was fun; we had turkeys in the pasture, she was chasing, I was trying to get the turkey flying in the photo also...missed them. But the photo turned out great! So not a perfect conformation photo, but what do you think? [Image: 100_4763.jpg]
Gosh, sorry about the size; I'll see what I can do...
quote:
Originally posted by LaVonne

Gosh, sorry about the size; I'll see what I can do...

In photobucket you can edit the size to "message board" (640 x 480).

You may need to reload the pic though because you can't upsize, only downsize.
Thanks Hoopski! I figured it out; finally!
Trink has great markings! I don't think she's missed many meals. ROFL!! She looks like an alert but easy going intelligent filly. How tall is she?
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
She's just a full-figured girl (ahem). She's average, I haven't measured her, probably 15.2 or so.
And here my first thought is "she's so CLEAN!" [Big Grin] She's quite the striking looker.

'plash
quote:
Originally posted by LaVonne

Here's Likutrinket (Trink) at 3. This photo was fun; we had turkeys in the pasture, she was chasing, I was trying to get the turkey flying in the photo also...missed them. But the photo turned out great! So not a perfect conformation photo, but what do you think? [Image: 100_4763.jpg]

VERY nice horse your "Trinket". Beautiful head, very well put together and the colour pattern is extra nice.

You should be very pleased with this mare if her personality matches her looks.

Good to see you back with us.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson

She is beautiful! I like the way she's put together also, very nice.
A good rider has a thinking mind, fine emotions and a sensitive hand.-Tu Yu,72 BC

Thank you for the kind words. Trinket is fun to work with; she's the type of horse that makes one look good as a trainer. She is a bit of a character, and keeps us entertained as well.