Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have a great new year!
"May your stomach never grumble. May your heart never ache. May your horse never stumble. May your cinch never break."

... and may you stay active in DE!

Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family!

I hope DE continues to grow in 2017!
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
I'm hoping for a really great year after what I went through in 2016 with my Dad's health problems and getting him settled in a nursing home and getting him on Medicaid along with getting Guardianship through the courts to take care of his financial needs.

But things are looking up. I'll be 65 this coming Saturday, and a week from today will be my final day of work with a big retirement party compliments of the company I work for. 40 years have I worked in production there, and now it's time to leave and enjoy my retirement years. YAAAAAAYYYYY!

Lots of saddle time and flute playing ahead!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ginger
"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
Happy 2017!

Wishing all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Congratulations Ginger!

quote:
Originally posted by Red Hawk

I'm hoping for a really great year after what I went through in 2016 with my Dad's health problems and getting him settled in a nursing home and getting him on Medicaid along with getting Guardianship through the courts to take care of his financial needs.

But things are looking up. I'll be 65 this coming Saturday, and a week from today will be my final day of work with a big retirement party compliments of the company I work for. 40 years have I worked in production there, and now it's time to leave and enjoy my retirement years. YAAAAAAYYYYY!

Lots of saddle time and flute playing ahead!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ginger

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson