Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annual Check-in from The Gadget Queen
LOVE it! I don't have any of these! Nothing like them. I never think of taking photos of my own shtick, lol. Sheesh, Ed, amazing you have these. I'm doing copy/paste on every one of them. Thanks SO much for checking your files! Wow.
Carol,

It took me years to convince my hubby to get a camper. I finally succeeded and we found a B+ which I was going to use to go horse camping in. It was small... only 22' including the cab. I had it hooked up to the trailer once. Gary always found a reason that I shouldn't go anywhere in it. We did camp in it for a year but decided if we were going to continue camping and traveling, we needed something a bit bigger. We bought a 28' Class A (they look like a bus) and kept it 3 years then got the diesel pusher bug. We sold the 28' and now have a 35'. It's way more comfy but I know I'll never ever get to go horse camping with it. Sad

Cody, WY is just east of Yellowstone and is the home of Buffalo Bill Cody! There is a wonderful museum here and lots of things to do. My hubby fly fishes and there is a lot of that in this area. I hope to find a trail ride and at least get to ride while I'm here.
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~