Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ready for spring yet?
[Image: 10292331_785944251416385_5403582005524914205_n.jpg]
I am so ready for spring... been so cold this year so far. Lovely picture Hook.
Colleen who hopes to have a horse soon.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears -- Arabian proverb

Hook, is that last Spring???
I have purple Lilacs blooming and some Iris coming up, but not like years before...it is still dry here.
quote:
Originally posted by fracturedbones

Hook, is that last Spring???
I have purple Lilacs blooming and some Iris coming up, but not like years before...it is still dry here.

Bones, You are right that was last spring.

Right now: [Smile]

[Image: 10952958_934631806547628_2766140705459322788_o.jpg]
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Sheesh! looks like the parting of the Red Sea
quote:
Originally posted by SaddleExpert

Sheesh! looks like the parting of the Red Sea

It was supposed to show the nice warm inviting barn at the end of the shoveled path. [Big Grin][Wink]
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
I was ready for spring in November! [Wink]