Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
entertainment!
So quiet lately, thought I'd post something entertaining.
OK, so it is a mom brag...
My dtrs dance group "Cookies"...just a fun studio day...
my dtr front and center (93 on the shirt) when the girls come in...little R&B (cleaned up version). Love that kid's smile !
Her team traveled to Australia and New Zealand this summer to give classes and do some expos...been a neat thing for her.

http://youtu.be/D1QLTv6atV8
What a great opportunity for her! She's good too... REALLY good!

Thanks for sharing!
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
Wow, those kids are amazing. What an opportunity to go to another country to teach.
Good for her - also good for Mom [Wink]
Hey Paintgal....did you notice the boxer at the end? His ear goes up..cracks me up!

These kids are so dedicated...endless rehearsals, I agree, don't know how they remember all the steps..

My sister and I just took basic country line dancing. Most of the people are 50+...it was a hoot! Hard time to remember the steps even though they keep repeating...[:O]We are in 2nd session... down to about 6 of us.
WOW that is all I can say! Paintgal can testify to my lack of dancing skills, but will get up and try when they line dance! Nothing like a short, fluffy, slightly intoxicated old fart trying to line dance LOL
BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader