Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riding again
I hope to soon be in the saddle again, no horse trailer but still hopeful. As much as I adore my Lovie I realized I am to old and broken to ride a green horse and I am making arrangements for her sale. I do have a 9 year old seasoned fox trotter I am going to get if everything works out right. Nice big black mare with lots of miles in the tennessee mountains! Miss everyone![wave]
That's exciting!! How'd you find the FT?
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
Glad to hear it. I'm happy to know you're going to get a horse that you can trust and enjoy [Smile]. Sounds like good times ahead[thumbsup].
"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
One of my endurance friends raises fox trotters and this was one she raised and trained then sold. Current owner has health problems and cannot ride anymore so they was looking for a good home for her. I called 2 weeks after getting their number and expected her to be gone. She wasn't but they were gonna keep her for the fall rides but her legs got worse faster than what they thought so told me to come get her. Now just got to get her here!
BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader
Good news, I need a horse like that lol
Colleen who hopes to have a horse soon.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears -- Arabian proverb

If everything comes together she will be here this week-end! This is kinda tough, I love my Lovie so much and she was a dream come true but I want to ride and my fear issues are great. I need something quiet and enjoyable and this girl is passed the silly stage. Goes where you point her, front, back it doesn't matter, side passes, and just is a good horse. Hope she bonds well with me and is willing to deal with super pre-ride jitters!
BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader
It's all set, she will be here sunday!!!!!!
BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

That's good news! I know what you mean about having fear issues, and a green horse just not working out for you. Hope we can get together in the coming year to ride!

EZ2SPOT
I hope to see everyone within the next year, gotta get myself together and get another horse trailer!
BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

SOOOO...... did you get the mare? Where are the pics? Inquiring minds want to know!!! [Wink]
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~