Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing Native American Flute in a Stairwell
I really haven't had much to talk about concerning horses, but I have done some recent videos of my flute music. Over the winter months I discovered the incredible acoustics of this stairwell in the building where I work. I did three videos there about two weeks ago, and this was the best of the lot:

http://youtu.be/rvzzWT71zo0

I hope nobody minds me posting these since it doesn't directly involve horses, but I love playing my flutes that have become my latest passion, and I hope you will enjoy this as much as I enjoyed playing it. I guess I'm just trying to enlarge my audience [Smile].

If anyone is interested in watching any of my other videos, look me up on you tube under "Ginger Karns".
Good job, Ginger!
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
Dad said to tell you he thought it was great!!

EZ2SPOT
My thanks PG and EZ. That stairwell really adds to the effect. I played there during my first break at work all winter long. Since I work 2nd shift, the offices are closed by then, and that's the only time I'm allowed to play (or record) my flutes in the stairwell [Smile].

A friend of mine has a recording studio and is part of a local band that does out-of-state performances as well as here in IN. He's listened to some of my flute videos and is pushing me to make a CD.
"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
That was fantastic, Ginger! Very haunting sounds. You've got a wonderful talent, there.
A good rider has a thinking mind, fine emotions and a sensitive hand.-Tu Yu,72 BC

quote:
Originally posted by Montezrider

That was fantastic, Ginger! Very haunting sounds. You've got a wonderful talent, there.

Thank you [Smile].
"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown