Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Dance!!
The water in my barn froze about a month ago. It's been a pain hauling water from the faucet by the well head to the barn in all kinds of weather, ice, etc. My boarder finally located some heat tape after I'd searched high and low and everyone was out. We wrapped the pipe and hoped it would conduct the heat down to the frozen valve. That was a week or two ago. But it FINALLY worked. Happy dance!!!! No more hauling water. [Big Grin]
WOOHOO! A Happy Dance is definitely in order!

I'm glad your water hauling days are over.
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
[clap][thumbsup][clap]
Colleen who hopes to have a horse soon.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears -- Arabian proverb

It is sure a pain to have to haul water from the house! So glad you are not having to do that anymore!

EZ2SPOT
IT sure makes us appreciate the little things. I suspect the heat tape will get you through the current cold snap with out a freeze-up.

We had to start pail watering again last night.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
We had five below last night and it was frozen again this morning. If it thaws out again I'm wrapping the top with insulation at night. [Sad!]
-20 C here, come on spring,,they say the weather will get colder before spring gets here. I feel for you guys. I only have to bring water out to the chickens and ducks.
Colleen who hopes to have a horse soon.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears -- Arabian proverb