Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I come back into the group
Hello everyone I have moved from California back to Montpelier Va. My new wife and I packed up the ranch and moved it lock, stock and barrel to Montpelier Va. in October 2013. Hey Marty in Beaverdam you still on here.
Hiya Rick!!

Once a DE member, always a DE member. [Wink] You've got to give us more details than that! I know you left the place in CA way better than you found it and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the new place.
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
Great to hear from you. Pictures and like Karen said more about your new place etc.
Colleen who hopes to have a horse soon.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears -- Arabian proverb

Yeah!Your are back Rick!
Can't wait for photos and the scoop! Missed ya!
Wonderful! Wish you two the best of luck with your new place!

EZ2SPOT
Welcome back East[Smile]

I lasted in SoCal's Low Desert area five years. I am not cut out to live where the ground smells from extreme dry heat and I'd have to hit the lottery to afford watering the yard.

That being said, I hope the chemical spill into the Elk River is not affecting you or your livestock[?]

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/13/us/cri....html?_r=0
Spill not effecting us we are about 100 miles east
Sassy the 15 year old Arab thinks she is hot stuff, Loving memory of India Diamond the 23 year old Arab . Sky the 15 old TWH knows she is pretty and flaunts it all the time. Sarphina has finally adjusted to all the Diva's. Color Me Fancy the coming 3 year old is trying to become lead Diva.