Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Nice Mayor!
I belong to several groups on FB that let people post ads for horses for sale. Some of them make me laugh and this is one:

"Bay quarter horse for sale. This horse is a nice mayor. We have trail ridden her extensively. She is about 15. She loads, ties, loves being brushed. Easy to catch. No buck no bite no rear. Recently wormed and is getting new shoed today. 11/8/13 she is very sweet. Also slow. We r begginers and she did fine with us. Reason for selling is my husband wants something bigger and gaited.she is also going blind in one eye. She would make a great pasture mate or brood mayor. Asking 400 obo for a great home only. Only serious inquires. Please"

It took me a few seconds to figure out what a nice mayor had to do with a horse. [Wink]

I also love how they are "begginers" and know she would make a great brood mayor. As long as she isn't a brood mare....
Funny ad. Bet you a dollar to a donut "they" are traders.....What clued me in to the possibility is the "no buck no bite no rear".
Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader

Hey...sounds like that "mayor" would be a good replacement for or San Diego "mayor" (who just got shamed out of office!)
I can imagine that mayors that bite (or buck) could be a real pain to deal with in city council meetings.

'plash
Our "mayor" mostly grabbed!!![Tongue]