Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello?
Anyone out there?
I'm here. What's up?
I am in my home on the computer so its not me.[Big Grin]
It's just been quiet. Quieter than usual and I wondered where everyone was.

If members don't post whether as a comment or a new thread, then there isn't much reason to visit DE. Why are there lots of views of threads but few posts? [confused2
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
I am here. Been trying to check in every day or so.
Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader

I'm here, now that I can talk/type again. Nothing news worthy here, just more of the same.
I'm here too. Life has been good, but not unusually exciting. I can make some stuff up if you like, though, Karen. Smile

"There is something about the outside of a horse...that is good for the inside of a man." ~Winston Churchill~
Mrs Hook--;you said'now that I can talk/type again'? Have you away from the computer for a bit?
I have been here viewing but have had nothing to add to any particualar thread atm. Have been getting some riding in lately in our beautiful fall weather.
Cayuse
A lovely horse is always an experience...It is an emotional experience of the kind that is spoiled by words. Beryl Markham
Riding is a complicated joy. You learn something each time. It is never quite the same, and you never know it all. Monica Dickens
quote:
Originally posted by Cayuse

Mrs Hook--;you said'now that I can talk/type again'? Have you away from the computer for a bit?
I have been here viewing but have had nothing to add to any particualar thread atm. Have been getting some riding in lately in our beautiful fall weather.

My computer was trying to die on me. It kept freezing up and refusing to reboot. [Sad!]

I had the hard drive replaced and Vista replaced with Windows 7 so I'm back in business that way. Then I went to log into the forum and my password didn't work. No idea why it just refused to work. So I did the "forget your password" thing and realized I didn't change my email address when we switched internet providers.

Finally, got through to the Saddleshop and they reset my password and I'm good now. Was really frustrating, I could read but I couldn't answer anyone.
glad you are back up and running Mrs Hook. I had to get a new computer tower not too long ago. I am running Windows 8 (not sure I like it-- takes getting used to.
Cayuse
A lovely horse is always an experience...It is an emotional experience of the kind that is spoiled by words. Beryl Markham
Riding is a complicated joy. You learn something each time. It is never quite the same, and you never know it all. Monica Dickens