Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW TRUCK!!!
I've been pretty much truckless for the past couple of years. There is a truck that lives here but dear hubs declared it unfit for towing my trailer. [Sad!] It was fine for what he wanted to do so he didn't seen any reason to fix it. He told me I could just ride on the farm...GRRR... I told him he could just fish on the farm (among other comments). [}Smile]

Then the brakes went out with him. ZERO brakes. He was very lucky he didn't shoot out onto the highway off the hill with cars coming. Apparently a brake line had rusted in two. We had the brake lines replaced but that was it for him. (Of course, he was getting really tired of me...ummmm.... "discussing" [Wink] the issue.)

SOOO!!! We signed the papers on a NEW 2012 F250 SUPER DUTY today but we're having the spray in lining done so can't get it home till Monday. I can hardly stand it! A truck that I won't feel like I need to help push up the hills. Now... I CAN pull a bigger trailer. Maybe one with room enough for a bed. [Tongue]
Woo Hoo......so when does the hunt for the bigger trailer begin? lol
Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader

Yay!!
Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

"And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Act 2:21 NLT

Now THAT is a truck. I can hardly wait for pictures.

BTW, a definition of a truck is one that when you are backing up or parking and you hear a crunch, you think "Hope I didn't hurt some body's car". Smile

[8D]
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
quote:
Originally posted by Hook

Now THAT is a truck. I can hardly wait for pictures.

BTW, a definition of a truck is one that when you are backing up or parking and you hear a crunch, you think "Hope I didn't hurt some body's car". Smile

[8D]

[Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]
"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
Hey congrats on the new truck! Diesel?
PIctures, pictures!! You will love the Bluetooth!
Congrats on the new truck! Does that mean we will be seeing you out on the trails again? If you are going to be horse camping by yourself, you might want to look into getting a trailer with a dressing room large enough to sleep in. RH and I have both been very happy with that.

EZ2SPOT
Lovie is in training- great timing, might have a riding buddy!
BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader