Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I've learnt one thing about .......
This whole tumor thing is really got me thinking! About the fact life is "really short and u just don't know!" I know we've all heard that, but I never really thought about it....Well, now I I do! And we really need to get together '14!! Preferably with horses but doesn't have to be! But that's why joined this forum is because of HORSES! I know gas prices have gone up but if we plan this earlier then we could make it work!! (If it $5.00 a week it will add up!)

I just really want to get cuz you're all my friends and I haven't got to see a lot of u in a very long time.....and u never know!!
I am up for a ride next summer; or, see the thread about a possible DE trip to Kentucky Horse Park!

EZ2SPOT
I don't no anything about Kentucky Horse Park?! Where is it?! Can you bring your horses?!
Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

"And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Act 2:21 NLT

I know they have camping at the Horse Park and some trails, but I don't know what they have as far as horse accommodations for campers.
Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader

Shaker Village at Pleasant Hill in Harrodsburg, KY has trail riding and horse accommodations. They also have tours of the Village, a restaurant, and an inn, in which you sleep in Shaker-era rooms.

Here is their website http://www.shakervillageky.org/.

While they do not have "camping" where we could sleep in our trailers, we could possibly get some good room rates if we had a "group" attending.

Just thought I would throw this out for folks to consider. It would give us a combination of riding, visiting, eating, and for those who are from out of town, learning something really interesting about Kentucky.

The trails are very pretty and leisurely. Horses would have stalls and/or board fence turnouts.
Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader