Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How 's your weather??
How is it in Indiana and Canada?

Nothing but humid heat here 2 wks...hit 95 Friday, no wind and humid. I come home and my poor woolly dogs panting in front of the fan! Almost glad to go to work...A/C there.
We had a nice cool summer for a change...guess it's payback. Dark now at 7:30...kind of looking forward to the fall!
Don't know about IN, but it has been humid and in the 90s for a few days now. Heading for a break next week though, with temps heading down to the 70s and 80s.
Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader

I think it was about 19C here toay, beautiful weather to work outside Sunny with a lovely breeze.
Colleen who hopes to have a horse soon.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears -- Arabian proverb

It was pretty hot & humid in Indiana for a few days. I even turned the A/C on and it takes a lot for me to do that. It's not been as bad over the past few days but still warm. We're looking forward to the lower temps next week!
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
Just a beautiful day here.

[Image: 536856_654420384568773_529938564_n.jpg]

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Wonderful shot, Ed! Ain't it great? Yesterday was wonderful; my friend Debbie invited a few of us over to her (huge) outdoor arena. We spend six hours exchanging training ideas, led by Doug and Melinda Grendell who have become great riders under the best trainers over the last 8 or so years. The temps were perfect, light breezes, no flies. You couldn't ask for better conditions, or better help. One of these days my cutting horse will be able to spin and slide-stop with the hotshot reiners (not that that matters, but hey - it's one more skill, and could help pile up some more versatility points!)
"There is something about the outside of a horse...that is good for the inside of a man." ~Winston Churchill~
Hot and dry here in central Indiana! It is supposed to cool down by next weekend, though, just in time for the ITRA ride. And the Saddle Shop lunch at Potato Creek, too!

EZ2SPOT
Hook beautiful shot.
It finally cooled down 2 days ago but hear we will be sizzling this weekend again. Sounds like lots of us got the same weather.

Funny thing, my friend in the high desert says was 80s there!Going up for a visit tomorrow...hopefully escape the heat expected here.
And now there is flash flooding in parts of Colorado; I hope any DE folks we might have in the area, are safe and sound.

EZ2SPOT