Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't dry up!
Okay just to let people know where I'm at. Busy time for us swimming pool people. Then there is yard work, painting decks, putting up a pool, building a deck for the pool, gardening etc never stops, should e out cutting the grass right now but thought I would take a DE break. Farmer bailed over 100 large round bails over the weekend, he is happy. Seeing we don't have horses yet we let the local farmers take the hay. One day.....if only a barn would magically appear. lol, Anyways busy busy busy, will try and check in more often, lets not let FB take over. What is every one else up to? Anyone go away on vacation?
No vacay for me. I have just recently gotten a new job, after being unemployed for over a year. UK laid 140 people off last June (2012) and one of those was me! I am so happy to have a full time job again!

Haven't gotten to spend a lot of time in the saddle, as earlier this year it was so wet and muddy and now it's been too hot and muggy. Hoping to find some time in September.

Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader

I posted a link on Facebook refering back to the Forum. Please feel free to share it with all horsey friends.

http://www.dailyequine.com/forums/recentmessages.asp
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson