Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Daily Equine Drying Up?
Woohoo!! Another great pic!
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
quote:
Originally posted by PaintGal

"Hank" don't forget RH is getting on in years. Her memory isn't what it should be. [Wink]

Oh for Pete's sake [B)]. Where's my mind? Sorry about that Harv [baghead].

I ran out of time when posting and didn't have time to add: Mrs. Hook, those pics are as precious as can be [Smile].
"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
quote:
Originally posted by Red Hawk

quote:
Originally posted by PaintGal

"Hank" don't forget RH is getting on in years. Her memory isn't what it should be. [Wink]

Oh for Pete's sake [B)]. Where's my mind? Sorry about that Harv [baghead].

I ran out of time when posting and didn't have time to add: Mrs. Hook, those pics are as precious as can be [Smile].

That's why I don't use my real name as a user_name - who cares if someone mangles Arenadirt? [Smile]
"There is something about the outside of a horse...that is good for the inside of a man." ~Winston Churchill~
Alright, I'm guilty too, I've been spending more time on FB and posting pics there... when I post pics at all... because I'm too lazy to post them in two different places. But, if I can link the two... woot! Um, does anyone know, do the pictures have to be "public" on FB to link them here? I'd rather not make my FB pics "public", just "friends only".

So, I hereby pledge to read and post on DE more often. Just as soon as I go out and pick more plums for another batch of jam.

'plash
I don't know about public or not. I can't remember what mine are set at. I just linked the last pic of yours that was posted on FB and it showed up in the preview so it might work but I'm on FB and a friend. Don't know if those that don't use FB can see them or not.
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Alrighty, let's just try it. Someone who is NOT on my FB friends list, tell me if you can see this pic of my husband and I on a trail ride!

[Image: 935835_10201618772215659_1825564044_n.jpg]

'plash
Can see it but have to right click on the X then click show picture.
Termite,

Can you see the pic of my donks?
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

~~~~~~
PaintGal
Don't see them even with my glasses on. How big are they? [Big Grin]
Can you see them now?

[Image: 892495_4533814641777_1910095214_o.jpg]
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

~~~~~~