Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Daily Equine Drying Up?
Our 5 mo old golden, Parker, chewing on the most tolerant cat in the world, Lucy. Just had to try to FB/pics thing!
[Image: 999719_703183023031988_367235161_n.jpg]
"There is something about the outside of a horse...that is good for the inside of a man." ~Winston Churchill~
LOL! I have no idea if FB knows pics there can be hotlinked like that but I figure if I have to put up with all those stupid ads on my timeline that I can use their bandwidth. Wink

Great pic, Harv and AD...how cute is that pic??

Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
Well, duh on me Harv...just saw that. Still gorgeous place..on the road trip bucket list.....

AD, that is a great shot! Headless!!
PG: That pic of your donks is beautiful and precious as can be. I realize that's the way your donks are marked and colored, but at first I couldn't help thinking they both went wading in your pond and the water washed away their color up to their bellies [Big Grin]. Just my wild imagination I guess [Smile].

Hank: I doubt if you could look any more comfortable than that. Makes me want to pull up a chair and join you [Tongue][Wink].

And AD: You've got a great pup there. It's going to be fun watching him grow up on DE. Amazing how a cat will let a dog do that. I caught Sal doing that with a barn kitten one time that she carried out in the yard to play with. I thought she was trying to eat him alive at first, but the kitten was completely unharmed.
"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
Hank??
How quickly they forget....
"You learn a thing a day, you store up smart" - Festus Haggen

"A man’s soul can’t be hidden,
From the creatures in his care." -
Hard Candy Cowboy by Debra Meyer

"Hank" don't forget RH is getting on in years. Her memory isn't what it should be. [Wink]
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~

Ok, lets see if I followed PaintGals instructions correctly.
This is a special babysitter horse. Anyone recognize him?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/h...1607_n.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Hook

Ok, lets see if I followed PaintGals instructions correctly.
This is a special babysitter horse. Anyone recognize him?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/h...1607_n.jpg

Well it looks like I didn't get the picture to post but the link takes you to the picture. Anyone tell me what else I should be doing?
You forgot the IMG tags. [ img] before and [ /img] after your link but take out the spaces.

[ img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/970784_624740694203409_177631607_n.jpg[ /img]

becomes

[Image: 970784_624740694203409_177631607_n.jpg]

AND WHAT A GREAT PIC!!
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

~~~~~~

AND WHAT A GREAT PIC!!
[/quote]

Thanks Karen. Trying this again
[Image: 1016155_624740700870075_1251777727_n.jpg]