Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checking In
So sorry FG. It always surprises me how hard it is to lose them... worse than losing people in many cases.
"There is something about the outside of a horse...that is good for the inside of a man." ~Winston Churchill~
Dupe, SORRY!
"There is something about the outside of a horse...that is good for the inside of a man." ~Winston Churchill~
Couldn't resist posting this. He comes home this Friday!

[Image: puppy.jpg]
Awwwww...what a little sweetie! He is going to be so loved! Congrats!

EZ2SPOT
Three weeks later, more than doubled his weight...

[Image: parky628.jpg]
Awwwww....My Golden turns nine in a month or so. I remember those adorable puppy days. I LOVE Goldens.
Okay.... that boy ranks way up high on the TOO CUTE LIST! What a gorgeous face but if you look really close at those feet, I think I see where you're wrapped around that pretty little toe. [Smile]
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
Dani, PG - you are definitely seeing Parker's adorable cuddly side. What you are not seeing, is PARKZILLA!

[Image: Zilla.jpg]

[Big Grin] Funny guy.
He's even adorable as Parkzilla![Big Grin]
I agree! Hey, it has been so long since I've had a puppy (my last several dogs have all been older rescues), that I've almost forgotten how hard it is to keep them from chewing up everything...good luck with that, LOL!

EZ2SPOT