Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Camping Trip of the Year!
Probably, anyway! Set a record, too...3 nights of primitive camping! I'd never gone for more than 2 nights before. We were at Tippecanoe State Park, and it was really beautiful at this time of year. It was actually supposed to be a 4-night stay, but Carol's son, who is a storm-chaser, was very concerned that we'd have a hard time getting home on Sunday because of the strong winds, and thought we should leave on Saturday, instead. As I sit here looking out the window at the tree branches whipping around, I'm sure glad we followed his advice!

We had a good time, although I was SO glad to get home and be able to take a shower!

EZ2SPOT
Love the primitive camping! Glad you had a great time.
BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader
Glad you had a great time, EZ. We camped for two nights at Brown County and had a wonderful time, too. Winds were definitely strong on the drive back home to Kentucky on Sunday. Rode today at my sister's farm and had another fabulous ride.
Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader

You were really roughing it! I'm glad you had a good time and were able to get some riding in. Where are the pics???
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
I didn't take any pics, though a friend took one of me...you might be able to see it on my facebook page! As for Appygirl, hers are in another post!

I bought a little water pump, and fashioned a shower, but it never got warm enough that I wanted to use it. It would have been a nice thing to have if the weather had been a bit warmer.

Hey, I miss the old days, and am hoping we can all get together to ride next year!

EZ2SPOT