Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well I've got something to tell u guys....

Sorry to hear Tiffany, we are all keeping you in our prayers. Continue to stay strong in your Faith and stay positive. Hugs.

It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
Karen-Anchorage, Alaska
Ah, Tuffy. Sending healing thoughts your way!
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Tuffy we are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Your faith, strength and attitude are an inspiration, for sure. Hang in there.
"You learn a thing a day, you store up smart" - Festus Haggen

"A man’s soul can’t be hidden,
From the creatures in his care." -
Hard Candy Cowboy by Debra Meyer

Thank you guys!! I'm going to try to teach Jason how to get on here and update u guys in case I can't for awhile!!
Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

"And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Act 2:21 NLT

Healing vibes tuffy!!!!!!
Four things greater than all things are, -
Women and Horses and Power and War.
~Rudyard Kipling, "The Ballad of the King's Jest"
Will have you in my prayers and thoughts on Tuesday. Talk to you when you get out and are home again.
Colleen who hopes to have a horse soon.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears -- Arabian proverb

Thinking of you today ....sending prayers up.
If you can't be a good example, at least be a horrible warning.
Just read this thread my heartfelt prayers go out to you. Praying that Yaweh heals you fast so you can get back to what you love to do.
Been doing pretty good.....went to my first therapy session this week! On Monday, we go back to Indy to hopefully get this stitches out of my head (I had stamples the last time) these bug me more!! Plus, we have to go see the chemo & radiation dr (not sure how I feel about all that) but they really don't want to go in a third time cuz of the scar tissue from the two pervious ones!

My right leg is a little worse this time but nothing a little re-hab won't cure! My arm is better this time but just as my leg nothing that a lil re-hab won't cure!! I woke up able to talk just like I could before my surgery! All in all I'm doing good!
Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

"And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Act 2:21 NLT

That's wonderful news, Tiff! I'll keep you & Jason in my thoughts and prayers. (((HUGS))
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~