Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well I've got something to tell u guys....
Well, I went up for my annual MRI on Wednesday....and to our disappointment my tumor has grown back in 8 mos to the size of a walnut. I kinda had a feeling something was wrong so I made the apt in Aug. instead of Dec.
The Holy Spirit was whisping in my ear to have it done quicker, I have been more active this year then past but I was gaining weight and falling asleep at my desk....with all those things happening it prompted me to go....

Well, needless to say I was very disappointed. And surgery is scheduled for Sept. 11. I would appreciate as many prayers as I could get!! It's a ugly, root than was deep inside my brain and wouldn't show up on the MRI and it decided to wait over 4 years to rear its ugly head. Same Dr, same Hospital. I have to go back to Indy on Sept. 5 for blood work and a special MRI and then I'm going to cut of all my hair on my own terms cuz the last time they butchered me!!

I remain strong and I still have that same peace that I had b4! I know that I'm going to be okay....I just don't want all the down time I had the last time. I totally Trust in God and know I'm going to great!!
awww, Tiff. I am so sorry you have to face this again. The good news is that you listened to your body and got the scan early. Now, you've got a battle plan with great docs, a wonderful attitude, a family that loves you and prayers from them and all who know you. The real ace in the hole is God's love though.

Please have Jason update us when he gets the chance and I know I'm only one of many many that are sending love and prayers to you. ((HUGS))

Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
Wish I could give you a hug, you are one strong woman and I am praying and sending successful operation vibes!
BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader
(((HUGS))) to you Tiffany. You are a one tough cowgirl and won't let this thing get the upper hand. Love you attitude! I will say a prayer for you and be thinking of you often.
Nancy (and Tag & Rocky)
Free & easy down the trail I go......
I'm sorry to hear, but I love your outlook. My prayers will be with you. Hang in there an keep us informed!
Strength for a Friend
Lord, I come before you today knowing that all power is in Your hand. I know that you are the Lord and that you care for your people.
Right now, my friend is struggling with a difficult trial and know that you have all of the strength that she needs.

I pray that you will reach down and touch her right now wherever she is at this moment. Let your presence fill the room where she is and let her feel an extra portion of your strength that can help her to get through what lies ahead.

She needs you now, Lord, and I thank you in advance for meeting her where she is and shoring up her strength during this difficult time.

In Jesus name. Amen.

Sending you all the healing vibes and prayers I can
Colleen who hopes to have a horse soon.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears -- Arabian proverb

Thank u guys!! Colleen that was beautiful!! Thank u!!
Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

"And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Act 2:21 NLT

I am so sorry to hear about that.....but have faith you can still lick this! Being positive is has good effects on health overall...and you certainly have that in your corner. Healing vibes your way Tuffy.
Absolutely, you are in my prayers!

EZ2SPOT
Sorry to hear about your health.
Stay Strong, i will pray for you.