Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm in the GTA....
But it wasn't Gypsy fault.....it was partly mine and mostly Candy (the haffys)
fault!! Gypsy and I were behind Tish and Candy. Candy is green and really skittish. Well, the wind whipped though the corn (btw we just started riding) and Candy thought that a big, hairy, scarey monster was coming out to get her. Well, she really spooked and Gypsy did to and I should have been paying attention but I was fooling around with my horn bags.....

So, Gypsy spooked (usually if she spooks she freezes this time she did a side step) next thing I know I have no horse under me and I landed on my right forearm. So, I climbed back on and had a great ride!!
Thank goodness you weren't seriously hurt. Glad everything worked out for the best.
"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
Glad you were not hurt! I know how it is when you are on a horse, and it decides to spook because another horse does!

EZ2SPOT
Glad you are ok Tuffy. Have a talk with Gypsy and explain it is her responsibility to keep you on top. Its ok to spook, but she must always take you with her. [Big Grin]
I have that talk with all my horses. Hopefully they all listened and have taken it to heart.
Sure glad you're okay! Unscheduled dismounts can be inconvenient at best. I agree with Mrs Hook so have a talk with Gypsy. LOL!
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~