Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New member!
Hi everyone, so glad to be here. Looking forward to all the great information on this site.
Hi Laurie! Welcome to DE.

Now... you've GOT to tell us more about yourself and answer important questions. [Smile]

LIKE..... Do you have a horse and if so, give us the details!
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
Dang it, PG. You beat me to the punch [Big Grin].

Hi there, Laurie. Glad to have you with us and looking forward to getting to know you.
"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
Hi, Laurie!

Welcome!
Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

"And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Act 2:21 NLT

Greets Laurie,

What PG said. You're not allowed to get any info from anyone here until you reveal all - Have horse(s)? Name(s)? Breed(s)? Age? What do you like to do with him/her/them?

Most of all, WE NEED PICTURES! (Some of us don't read so good Smile )
"There is something about the outside of a horse...that is good for the inside of a man." ~Winston Churchill~
Hi Laurie.

Welcome to the Forum. If there is any specific questions let us know. There is a ton of experience available to help.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson

Welcome to the Forum Laurie...looking forward to hearing more about you!

I have one horse which is a QH gelding that I show and ride trail on (and play around with cutting cows Smile I have had him now for almost 5 years and am enjoying every minute of ride and barn time! [Smile]

What kind of horse activities do you do?

It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
Karen-Anchorage, Alaska
Hi laurie I am relatively new to, tell us about yourself. I have a qh mare that I just became the owner this month and having the time of my life. My dh owns a 6 year old qh gelding still in green phase who used to be a stud til we bought him last december.
Being strong isn't something you choose to do, it's something you're forced to do when being weak isn't an option
Thank you for all the wonderful warm welcomes. I see you like to have fun too!!! Cool. I'm in Hemet, CA. Don't own a horse yet but would love to own own. Thought this would be the best place to start.
Laurie
It was a good idea to join this forum! It is always good to learn as much as you can, BEFORE getting a horse! Welcome, and I hope you enjoy the DE as much as we do!

EZ2SPOT