Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAA rides again
quote:
Originally posted by BethAnn

Appearently his handling is not going well as Glen called and won't let him go till at least 2 months after castrating as he is being aggressive, so I politely declined for now. Back to looking!

Good luck on finding the perfect horse for you.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Oh good! I really hated to see you another green horse. You DO NOT NEED to get dumped again.

I hope that the soon to be gelding gets over what his problem is and can find a good home but NOT WITH YOU!! [Wink]
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
just stunning! shame he's got attitude issues. No one needs a horse with potential to dangerous. good luck with finding right partner.
Cayuse
A lovely horse is always an experience...It is an emotional experience of the kind that is spoiled by words. Beryl Markham
Riding is a complicated joy. You learn something each time. It is never quite the same, and you never know it all. Monica Dickens
I have to agree with PG; kind of a relief to know you are going to pass on him. I know you can't really go by a picture, but my feeling when I saw it was that this was an unstable and dangerous horse. For sure, you can find something with a more quiet disposition that would be a better trail prospect. Your two fillies send out "sensible" vibes to me; why not save your training money and spend it on them? Of course, I realize that doesn't give you something to ride NOW, LOL!

EZ2SPOT