Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Get Together
Anyone interested in let's say 2nd week-end in May at Midwest Trail ride?[dude]This is the day and place for this discussion.[^]
Not meaning to put a damper on your plans, Beth, but isn't that a bit too close to the Ladies Ride that's on the 3rd weekend in May [confused2 ?
"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
I don't do the ladies ride and want to do things before the heat sets in. I don't think there is ever a good time for everyone so why not? Besides how many here actually do the ladies ride?
BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader
I did it once and that was enough. It's a beautiful trail system but just too many people riding the same narrow trails. I know RH & EZ have gone several times though and have had good rides.

That weekend is as good as any IMO. It doesn't seem like there are many that have been on the other DE rides that are participating on the board now so it might be hard to get anyone there. Have you looked at MTR's schedule to see if there is a big ride that weekend?

Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
It is something to consider! I would love to see another DE ride. Maybe since enough time has passed since the last one, people might start getting interested again.

EZ2SPOT
I would love to come but I'm sure it's too far.
Next years schedule is not up yet, just checked. Let's try this and see if we can get some interest!!! I would love to see everyone again and ride a bit in that awesome area.
BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader
And/or...maybe a trip somewhere without horses? Like to Kentucky Horse Park? Or are there any other ideas? There might be some DE folks who would like to meet each other, but not want to bring horses long distances. Something like this would be family-friendly, also.

EZ2SPOT
Nice cabins at midwest trail ride I never read the rules so don't know about renting without horses , still would be a nice place for a get together. Just my opinion!!!
BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

I would LOVE to have a another DE Ride!! I miss it and to be quite honest its one of many reasons that I havent been on here as much....(the lack of a DE Ride). Maybe if we start now this will give people enough of an advatage to come and not have anything else scheduled!

Just saying......
Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

"And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Act 2:21 NLT