Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Late Easter Everyone!
I didn't see a post for this which shocked me, so just shouting out a Happy late Easter! I hope everyone's was a great one![Big Grin][Smile]
I hope you all had a nice Easter too.

I can't face another piece of chocolate again.......well until tomorrow that is: Smile
Oh, I am STILL eating the left-over chocolate!!

Hope everyone did have a great Easter. Due to rain, the Easter Bunny had to hide eggs inside this year!

EZ2SPOT
Still have a pound of See's Chocolate left. no you can't have any.
Sassy the 15 year old Arab thinks she is hot stuff, Loving memory of India Diamond the 23 year old Arab . Sky the 15 old TWH knows she is pretty and flaunts it all the time. Sarphina has finally adjusted to all the Diva's. Color Me Fancy the coming 3 year old is trying to become lead Diva.
I always feel sorry for any horse that I ride after Easter or Christmas.

When I get on, they always look back at me and say "Ooof, how much chocolate have you eaten this week?"

Smile

Post easter resolution is to loose some more weight Smile
I think my horse does the same thing Rekrab! I certainly feel realy guilty after a holiday like that!

<font face="Tahoma"><font color="teal">"In the steady gaze of the horse shines a silent eloquence that speaks of love and loyalty, strength and courage. It is the window that reveals to us how willing is his spirit, how generous his heart."

"The horse, gives you the freedom from all life's challenges." H.Z.</font id="teal"></font id="Tahoma">

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Byers

hahahaha!!....you better hide the chocolates Rick!! Smile

It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
Karen-Anchorage, Alaska
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Byers

[Image: laugher.gif]

'plash