Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here are the photos you requested
Just so you know, uploading, resizing, and linking these photos was a lot of work. I'm sure you'll appreciate them though. [Big Grin]

This is my 30 year old Arab mare, Image. This was taken 3 or 4 years ago.

[Image: Image2-2eIMG_0721_edited-2-1.jpg]

This is Image's 25 year old son, Raj. Also taken 3 or 4 years ago.
[Image: Raj1eIMG_0748_edited-1-1.jpg]

This is Dani, my 7 year old QH mare, taken last summer.
[Image: IMG_1550-1.jpg]

Dani had a bit of a rough start in life. I bought her from a girl, who bought her from a guy who used spurs on her to the point that she had bloody sores on her sides. When I test rode her she was perfect, but the girl used a gag bit and tie down on her. I should have asked to see her ridden in a snaffle, but I liked her so much that I bought her without doing that. Big mistake. I brought her home and she was, shall we say, emotionally challenged. I found a trainer for her very near my house and had to leave her there for two months. The trainer wouldn't even let me get on her until he'd had her for three weeks. But he's a great trainer and now I have a great trail horse.

I have more pictures of Dani and pictures of the horse and pony I board for a friend and her daughter that I forgot to mention. Dylan is an 11 year old grade gelding and Dusty is a 20 something Welsh pony. I'll post them when I get the chance.
Lovely horses and well done on giving Dani a great home.
Here are some more pictures of Dani.

[Image: IMG_1550crop-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1589edited-1.jpg]

Here is Dylan. He's very photogenic.

[Image: Dylan3-1eIMG_0781_edited-1-1.jpg]

And Dusty.

[Image: Dusty2-1eIMG_0803_edited-1-1.jpg]
Beautiful horses, and you definitely have a knack for equine photography!

EZ2SPOT
Beautiful horses and great photos!
<div align="left">Karen ~ Trails & Joe Paint Gelding Paoli, IN</div id="left"> <i>"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night." </i> [Image: th_horse-galloping.gif] ~~~~~~
Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. I like the refined looking faces on Image and Raj, 'course the other horses are very nice too.

You have a very nice group of horses.

You should be able to set a default upload size on Photobucket to eliminate one step in the posting progress. I upload the 800X600 size.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Great photos!

'plash
Raj's image is the spitting image of Image's image. (I imagine)
Funny. Image's sire's name is Image Maker. I'm sure you can work that in somehow. [Smile]
quote:
Originally posted by Dani

Image's sire's name is Image Maker. [Smile]

Nicknamed "Canon"?

How about, "Raj's image is the spitting image of the image of what Image Maker made. (I imagine)"