Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apologies
The last few days I've been having some troubles with my hosting company. They did an upgrade to their servers and during the upgrade, the forums db was adversely affected. Because of this, the posts from the last few days are lost - anything after May 31st. So.... puddleplasher, can you post those cool pictures from Germany again? I do apologize for this and hope all will be smooth riding from now on.
We're just happy to have DE back! It was a rough couple of days without my DE fix.

Thanks for the hard work, Chuck.
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
Thank you Chuck for letting me know that it was not my computer that was having the problem. I am like Paint Gal I need my DE fix daily.
Yep, I can repost the Belgium pics. The commentary will be different, of course. AND... mwaaa ha ha ha... this means that I can just add MORE PHOTOS to it...

'plash
No worries Chuck! Just glad to have DE back - I too need my daily DE fix

It's not so bad, we get to see more cool pictures from Belgium and 'plash [clap]
So that's what was going on! Thanks so much for letting us know, Chuck, and it's good to hear from you.

I, too, have some pics to post from attending my first Renaissance Faire that took place here in Huntington, IN. I had a great time, and the Faire went over quite well in its 4 day run. I'll see about getting those pics up in the next day or so.

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown