Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on my illness Rick
Yes! Excellent news!!!
A good rider has a thinking mind, fine emotions and a sensitive hand.-Tu Yu,72 BC

Whew...good news! Hope the weather holds up for your ride this weekend. Bet everyone at the barn is glad to have you back...but hope you also take it easy and feel better.

Great news Rick!! Have a wonderful ride!

It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
Karen-Anchorage, Alaska
Yea! Good news Rick! Enjoy the ride!
Nancy (and Tag & Rocky)
Free & easy down the trail I go......
I'm with horsehugger2000: Praise God, Rick!!
Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

"And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Act 2:21 NLT

Well ride didn't come off. Winds were above 50mph most of today with rain forecast for tonight and Sunday. I am taking it easy for a week. Doc says I can go back to 100% gang busters after Wednesday this week. In the mean time Carol and the boardes are helping out. I kind of miss not doing everything my self. Oh well DR's orders. Thanks again guys. Rick
Sassy the 15 year old Arab thinks she is hot stuff, Loving memory of India Diamond the 23 year old Arab . Sky the 15 old TWH knows she is pretty and flaunts it all the time. Sarphina has finally adjusted to all the Diva's. Color Me Fancy the coming 3 year old is trying to become lead Diva.
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Byers

Well ride didn't come off. Winds were above 50mph most of today with rain forecast for tonight and Sunday. I am taking it easy for a week. Doc says I can go back to 100% gang busters after Wednesday this week. In the mean time Carol and the boarders are helping out. I kind of miss not doing everything my self. Oh well DR's orders. Thanks again guys. Rick

Too bad about the ride. Perhaps you should lighten up on the "doing it all myself thing" and spend more time in the saddle on the trails.

I have heard it said that a smart man multiplies his efforts and knowledge through others.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson

Oh Rick, as always i havent been on the computer much and didnt realise that you had been going thru this, im so glad that your ok
Sorry about the ride. You'll enjoy another when you are up to speed.
Truth should be everpresent.
Rick,

I'm so happy to hear you are OK. I have had the same condition where I was exposed to tuberculosis at some time, probably when working in a nursing home long ago. Came as a surprise when I failed a TB skin test. I've never had any problems being a carrier of this disease (although not contagious) in about 25 years since the diagnosis.

I hope you continue to do well and stay healthy!
Linda