Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monthly Photo by Horsehugger2000 (New Feb Pics)
quote:
Originally posted by horsehugger2000
I'm moving to the farm where I board my horses!!!!!!!!!!

Owner? Renter? Neighbor? Employee?

Tell us more!
This sounds like a very good move Wendi. I detect a wee bit of excitement in your post.[^]
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Well yes and no. My husband and I are separating. The farm is a quarter mile from the lake property so it is PERFECT. My son will be close to both of us and can be with both of us daily. The best news is Jimmy and I are putting our son first and the whole situation is very amicable.
Sooooo kinda crazy in my world, but the glass is 3/4 full for all of us. Prayers welcomed of course! And who knows the good Lord may heal us and work all things out for the good!!
Hoops I'm just renting for now. We actually have a small cottage as well but I have a renter in there at the moment. Don't want to boot her out especially if God changes our hearts.
Wendi
[url="http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pnfoRs6vqud-JpZvz-_9EQw"]Wendi's Riding Log[/url]

I am sorry to hear of your family separation. What ever the reason I hope that you do well and the future unfolds to greater fulfillment and happiness for you and your son.

I am glad you were able to keep your horses. They will be a great comfort in the days to come.

We will keep you in our thoughts.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson