Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monthly Photo by PaintGal
AHHH...April is much better! There is more color everyday:

[Image: april.jpg]

I forgot to post the March pic. It was easy to forget since it's so BLAH!

[Image: march.jpg]

Taken Feb. 7th at about 9am. I moved slightly to my right for this shot because I was afraid the trees would block the view if spring ever gets here!

[Image: 02072010_1.jpg]

Taken Jan. 07 at about 10am. Looking from the back deck to the northeast across our field:

[Image: 01072010.jpg]
Wow...how deep is that snow?? Very beautiful...esp. when sitting inside with hot cocoa !
Great picture
A nice clear day with a bit of sun. Looks Like spring is coming.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Nice can't wait to see the spring pictures lol
Colleen who hopes to have a horse soon.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears -- Arabian proverb

April does look like spring has arrived.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Wow, quite the difference! That pasture looks ready for grazing...and riding!