Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montly photo Jan by Fracturedbones
From the top of my property looking acrss the valley Northwest yesterday: high 70s and mild Santa Ana,but clouds rolling in by 3 o'clockdrops the temp to high 60s. Ground was all dirt 3 wks ago...little bit of rain really greened it up.

[Image: 201.jpg]
Wow, this is breath taking. What a fantastic view you have and green, green everywhere plus hot weather.
How many miles away can you see?
Pictures are deceiving, probably about 3/4 of an air mile across to the top of the ridge. Walking, about a mile. Lived here for ten years and the day taking the pic, noticed from on the very top of the property I could see a peek of the freeway...that is 7 miles drive winding roads, a straight shot not sure. The ocean is about 1/4 mile or so from the freeway. It was pretty hazy that day, will have to check if I can see it on a clear day. Slight hike to the top and don't go up there a lot.

The green plots are mostly lemons and oranges across the way.
Wow, that is beautiful and you have ocean air too!
Nancy (and Tag & Rocky)
Free & easy down the trail I go......
ahhhhh.... GREEN!! That's a beautiful area.
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
Feeling a huge need to visit little brother in San Diego!!!!
Wendi
[url="http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pnfoRs6vqud-JpZvz-_9EQw"]Wendi's Riding Log[/url]