Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 DE Ride! :)
I have been anxiously awaiting til the new year was here, before I brought it up!! This year's is going to be much better for me, I'll get to ride in it!!

But, I do have to have a hysterectomy and I'm not doing it until after the Hoosier Horse Fair. I missed it last year and I'm not gonna miss it this year. I woulda already had it but my FLMA (at work, so they cant fill my job)doesnt kick in until the end of March. So, I wanted to see where everyone's head was at for a date and place for the 2010 DE Ride.

And does everyone want t-shirts again this year!!!
I'm open as to the date! Yup, would love to have t-shirts again!

EZ2SPOT
I'll go ahead and throw MTR out there. I do know that they have scheduled ride June 17-20. So, I would suggest the 25th-27th.

Now, thats just a suggestion. We can go with MTR, the date I suggested or neither of them. Just trying to get the ball rolling!! Smile
Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

"And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Act 2:21 NLT

Horsehugger2000 and I will be managing a CMO event Sept 24/25/26 at MTR this fall, if anyone is interested in making it for then. That is the weekend after the ITRA ride. We will be setting up so HNF user tags will not be required.
Jill
Life is too short to ride bad horses.
Oh that would be awesome!!! Ya'll could check out the sport and meet a bunch of cool people!
Wendi
[url="http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pnfoRs6vqud-JpZvz-_9EQw"]Wendi's Riding Log[/url]

Too close to the ITRA Fall Ride for my tastes. My vote is sometime in June. That's always worked out well for everyone in the past. Of course I'm assuming we'll be at MTR again, too. That way we have one ride in the spring and one in the fall.

Regardless of where we have it, it would be nice if we could set the date in the next month or so. I don't know about some of the rest of us, but I have to set my vacation requests up before April 1st if I'm to secure my time to be off from work. Otherwise it's first come first serve.

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
I will be visiting Killy's great state of Alaska June 20-July 3 and tenatively have Yellowstone booked for August, so I'd prefer a fall date. The CMO weekend sounds fun to me.
Nancy (and Tag & Rocky)
Free & easy down the trail I go......
June or Sept or both is fine with me - I HOPE to put lots and lots of miles on my boys this year!

What about Brown County instead of MTR? Just a suggestion...
Well, I would be totally all healed up if we had it in Sept. 24-26 and it wouldnt be so HOT. That was crazy last year!!

I just hope that more people can come than last year!!
Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

"And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Act 2:21 NLT

Either date would be fine with me!

The advantages of having it at MTR are that meals & cabins are available for those who don't have LQ trailers.

The heat WAS miserable last June.

I plan to go to MTR several times this coming year, God willing and the creek don't rise. So I would not mind going in both June and September.

EZ2SPOT