Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monthly Photos by Hook ---- Test
Dec 18 HWY #3 Christmas lights (just to show how to put the next months picture into main post.

[Image: IMG_8274.jpg]

Driveway scene - November29

[Image: IMG_8162.jpg]

So you'll tell us poor computer illiterates how to (step-by-step) edit-in the subsequent photos, right? [Big Grin]
If you can't be a good example, at least be a horrible warning.
quote:
Originally posted by dunhorsechic

So you'll tell us poor computer illiterates how to (step-by-step) edit-in the subsequent photos, right? [Big Grin]

For Sure.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
I like the idea of putting all of a member's pics in one post rather than "reply" to add a new pic but either way will work!

I wonder if adding a subforum to collect the posts would be something that would help keep them all together and easy to find.

Are we putting the current pic above the older pics?

Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
quote:
Originally posted by PaintGal

I like the idea of putting all of a member's pics in one post rather than "reply" to add a new pic but either way will work!

I wonder if adding a subforum to collect the posts would be something that would help keep them all together and easy to find.

Are we putting the current pic above the older pics?

A sub forum would be nice. We can also "skicky" them in this one.

I thought that by putting the latest at the top we could see the it without much scrolling but still can scroll to see the changes.

I suppose we could also create a summary one by month where all the current months reside.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson