Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awe Sum

Hi everyone, just thought i would pop up a pic of a little yearling gelding that i am free leasing at the moment with first option to buy.
I have only had him here for about a month and i actually went to a show on the weekend with him, which those that know me will realise thats a huge deal for me as im kind of very nervous about everything.
I kind of didnt have him looking very good, i have never ever done the manes before or anything so everything was new to me
[Image: DSC01890.jpg]
[Image: DSC01871.jpg]
[Image: DSC01884-1.jpg]
I think you did a great job on the mane! He looks like a nice boy and he has some great color and blanket on him!! Keep us posted on your progress with him....thinking seriously of purchasing?
Exciting!!

It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
Karen-Anchorage, Alaska
Nice looking baby Spots. You have him done up nice too. Looks like a very willing boy too. How did you do at the show?

Looks nice & warm there. Minus 8C with snow on the ground here.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Nice in all respects!
Colleen who hopes to have a horse soon.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears -- Arabian proverb

He looks good, Spots. How did he place in the show?
Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader

Good looking young man! You look great too, in fact you look good together![Smile]
A good rider has a thinking mind, fine emotions and a sensitive hand.-Tu Yu,72 BC

Oh my! He's a younger version of my 20 year old gelding, Dove [:O]! Do you know anything about his pedigree? Of course they might not be related at all, but your boy is colored almost identical to my Dove!

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
RH, I thought of Dove when I saw the photos, too.
Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader

Thanks everyone, i was such a nervous wreck you have no idea lol.
he has been such a good boy at home and then when in the line everytime the judge came up he got a bit scared of him and would move aghh, luckily the other yearlings did the same thing lol
In the yearling futurity we got 3rd ( haha was only about 5 in it) and in the appy gelding got 1st (bigger haha there was two in that) then champion appy

His reg name is Awe Sum, sire is Mr Aweluminary, Dam is White Hills Dark Angel
He is really quite a good sensible boy, if something frightens him he is over it pretty quickly, allthough to people that dont know him they think he looks scared as he has big bug eyes lol
He is beautiful! His mane looks great and so do you!