Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Buttons Week 1
I'd have to say that the 1st week turned out pretty good. Morgan had some extra time in the afternoon to work with MB since she got out of school early after taking exams.

Still don't think she's settled on a name yet.
She dug around in the tack box and put together a headstall and reins to exercise with. We are thinking Royal Blue with some bling for her color.

What we have been told about MB is that she was sent to the track but didn't cut the mustard. Next it was off to Dressage school for a while[confused2. Don't know what she has been doing since. Someone said she hadn't been ridden in a couple years but if thats true she sure didn't put up a fight when Morgan cowgirled up.

Here is a link to a short video and then a couple more pics. ( I can't wait for spring, its so gray and gloomy in these pics[Sad])

Video link

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v506/giddyupmorgan/?action=view¤t=100_1491.flv

[Image: 100_1492.jpg]

[Image: 100_1481.jpg]

[Image: 100_1479.jpg]
I think we need to move down to your neck of the woods. Up here it's still ice and snow.

Miss B looks like she is coming along well. She looks very willing and smart. Like the video of the training run too.

Thanks for the update.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Oh Wow! Dressage training?? That is a huge plus. She should be pretty flexible and should respond quickly to leg cues.

They look good together!

I have to say that when I saw you're subject "Missing Buttons..", I thought that Buttons was missing! DUH!
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
Looks like Miss B (or whatever her name ends up being) has some nice balanced gaits in that video, and you can see that she's got speed she isn't calling on yet. I hope she works out well.

And I can say that royal blue with bling works pretty well on a gray horse. [Smile]

'plash

They do look good together. Morgan has her well in hand I see. I think they're going to do great.
A good rider has a thinking mind, fine emotions and a sensitive hand.-Tu Yu,72 BC