Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Typo
HEY! There's a typo in the topic heading - "beggining".

Just so's y'all know! </grammar nazi> [Big Grin]

Mods; pls delete once the typo is fixed...

Thanks!
Heeehe! You could NEVER work where I do, you would go completely crazy. Our personnel director REGULARLY puts notes on the refrigerator in the break room.

They read something like this:

The refrigerators will be cleaned out on Thursday. Anything that doesn't have Thursdays date on it will be THROWED away!

The first time I saw one of these memo's I laughed out loud and snapped a pic with my phone.

I can handle typos but bad grammar can be contagious. Stay away from bad grammar.
Hah! This was actually a test. You get free saddles for LIFE! Thanks. A happy forum is a spelling error free forum.
Chuck

Horse Saddle Shop

https://www.horsesaddleshop.com
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck

Hah! This was actually a test. You get free saddles for LIFE! Thanks. A happy forum is a spelling error free forum.

WAIT!! You mean I've been holding back on my anal tendencies, and I get NOTHING!?! [Big Grin][Big Grin]

It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
Karen-Anchorage, Alaska
Yep, that's like a sale sign I noticed at Kroger last night: "Rocking chairs - was $169, now $139.

Bad grammar affects me the same as fingernails on a chalkboard!
Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader

u meen yall dunt wont 2 reed riting wif gramer misteaks. [Big Grin]
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
That there feller what put that note on the fridge should be ashamed. I hope you throwed it out.
Rocking chairs was $169?? That IS bad. They shouldn't never be no more than $139 on a regular day.
"You learn a thing a day, you store up smart" - Festus Haggen

"A man’s soul can’t be hidden,
From the creatures in his care." -
Hard Candy Cowboy by Debra Meyer

Arenerdirt dont you be callin my Grammar a Naatzy! She be wun sweet lil o lady![Big Grin]
A good rider has a thinking mind, fine emotions and a sensitive hand.-Tu Yu,72 BC

There's a t-shirt I'm thinking of getting that says "Bad grammar makes me (sic)!" Guess you have to be a grammar nazi to get it, and a kinda geeky one at that... [Big Grin]

'plash

lol! lol! You guys are cracking me up.
I whisper but my horse don't listen.