Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do for a living???
I'm retired too. My last work day was a week ago today. And my husband Steve has been on disability since 2009.

Here's a video of me performing one of my own songs on native American flute at my retirement party. The flute is a custom made double that I love tinkering around with. And no, I didn't make the flute. lol:

https://youtu.be/nTKUGRG08aY

Ginger
"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
Congrats on your retirement, RH!

I enjoyed your flute solo! You're very good.
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
quote:
Originally posted by PaintGal

Congrats on your retirement, RH!

I enjoyed your flute solo! You're very good.

Thank you very much. <<deep bow>>

Ginger

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
I work at Horse Saddle Shop and also do Equine Massage Therapy on the side as well as make custom leather tack! Love working in the equine field!
Rachael, Sales Expert @ HorseSaddleShop.com
I am retired now. Still have 6 Quarter-horses a Mini and a Shetland.
All the Quarter horses except Hookie were born here.

Still working on renovations of our 120+ year old farm house.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson