Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got A Lot of Tude grew up
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Byers

HI Hook, He comes from a long line of Halter Champions in the Arabian Horse World so he was sent to the Master Halter trainer for this area at 6months old. He has either won or came in second at every show he was entered in in 2008. He won't start saddle traing until he is 3.5 years old his owner is real careful not to start them to young under saddle.

Hi Linda Oz. he is one of 2 Arabians here with that slick coat my Sassy is the other one.
Rick

Thanks for the info Rick. He is sure a nice looking boy.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson

He is one good looking colt! What is his name?
A good rider has a thinking mind, fine emotions and a sensitive hand.-Tu Yu,72 BC

Wow, very nice. I like Arabs! I notice the gate is hooked to the post from the outside, won't he be able to push it down over time? The stall is more like an indoor paddock than a stall, nice and big!
*Riding smoothly with Spotted Saddle Horses "Thunder" and "Sugar"*

Sorry, the light bulb just turned on about his name! Duh!
A good rider has a thinking mind, fine emotions and a sensitive hand.-Tu Yu,72 BC

+Hi 1Walks1Trots, If you count the butterfly clamps on that gate you will see that there are 6 of them each is anchored to the post with a 3/8 diameter by 4inch long lag bolts> I guess if he got real Nasty he might take it down. We have 3 Stallion on the property in stalls built for them and I check then every morning when I get to the Barn and every evening before I leave.
Rick
Sassy the 15 year old Arab thinks she is hot stuff, Loving memory of India Diamond the 23 year old Arab . Sky the 15 old TWH knows she is pretty and flaunts it all the time. Sarphina has finally adjusted to all the Diva's. Color Me Fancy the coming 3 year old is trying to become lead Diva.
He's definitely a looker. I think you might have been able to get his stall a little bigger, though; he looks a little cramped up in it. lol
Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader