Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A day in Sunny Northern Ca.
Very cute, I'm in love with miniature cows, darling. I'd love to be in CA, it's FREEZING here!
*Riding smoothly with Spotted Saddle Horses "Thunder" and "Sugar"*
I can tell I would love to be a boarder at your barn. I even see a rooster in the background with Norman and Gus. What a couple of cuties.

I want a Norman of my own. I am hoping once we get our perimeter fencing 2 x 4 woven wire I can get some low line cattle and goats etc.

Is the T just getting up from a nice mud roll?
quote:
Originally posted by ILoveJoe

I want a Norman of my own. I am hoping once we get our perimeter fencing 2 x 4 woven wire I can get some low line cattle and goats etc.

ILJ - You can adopt one of those sweeties from BLM. We gentle both wild horses and burros and amazingly the burros are often very friendly and petable right off the range. They are so cute and cuddly.
Linda
HI Linda Oz, Norman is the Mini Mexican Bull, Gus is the Mini Donkey. Paint Gal was here in the fall for a short visit. She got a first hand look at our Rustic facility. We have a waiting list of 50 people wanting to board here. So I guess we are doing something right. Rick
Sassy the 15 year old Arab thinks she is hot stuff, Loving memory of India Diamond the 23 year old Arab . Sky the 15 old TWH knows she is pretty and flaunts it all the time. Sarphina has finally adjusted to all the Diva's. Color Me Fancy the coming 3 year old is trying to become lead Diva.