Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Dear look what i got
Hook this weekend i think he is coming home and nope that its me on him you will know when i am in a pic i will have the dumb expession on my face lol
Who knows i may not change his name yet as i never have before and to think i had a pony called Bronwyn when i was young and kept that
YES!! I agree emphatically on the pre-purchase exam...but was curious as to how often drugs ARE discovered as being present. I think that most of the dishonest sellers up here are just too cheap to even use the drugs...they just lie about a health or behavior issue, even will deny an obvious one! It's a shame what some people will do. [Sad]

It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
Karen-Anchorage, Alaska

Well... I've always heard that there are no secrets between a horse and their rider, so... maybe Snitch and Ima Tell Tale are both fitting names.[Big Grin][}Smile]
A good rider has a thinking mind, fine emotions and a sensitive hand.-Tu Yu,72 BC

I like him, he does have a kind eye!
Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

"And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Act 2:21 NLT

Montez i just hope he doesnt spread the word on how dodgy of a rider i am lol.
I had him delivered last wednesday by the owners BUT i have him about an hour away at an indoor centre so that i can go and ride him out of this weather. When we put him in his paddock it was head down and eat.
The kids are starting school holidays soon so we will be going and staying at my sisters house at the beach which is about 10 minutes drive from where he is (isnt that handy)
kind eye bomb proof, I want him! keep us updated please. Congrats!
Colleen who hopes to have a horse soon.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears -- Arabian proverb

Skip came up here last wednesday and has settled in well. He has seen the weird cows and the big huge dog and the scarey four wheelers and has accepted them with a watchfull eye. I think he is starting to look a bit better with some excercise and his coat his 100% to what it was
I rode him in the indoor today for a bit and he was good
[Image: skip5-10-81.jpg]
quote:
Originally posted by spots

Skip came up here last wednesday and has settled in well. He has seen the weird cows and the big huge dog and the scarey four wheelers and has accepted them with a watchfull eye. I think he is starting to look a bit better with some excercise and his coat his 100% to what it was
I rode him in the indoor today for a bit and he was good

He is sure a nice looking boy. Glad he is home and working out well for you. Looks like a keeper for sure. [^]
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Skip is a nice looking horse, Keep up the good work and he could be a real sleeper of a great find. Really liked the picture.
Laurie
Andalusians NW,
Ridgefield, WA
Green+Green=black & blue(treasure the knowledge of an experienced horse)
Spots,

Skip looks like a winner to me - really fine conformation from what can be seen in that pic. Beautiful hip, straight legs, nice neck... is he huge?

Congratulations!