Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saddle Help

NICE saddle for Hookie!
I know they will be able to help Patti (garlicbunny) with her saddle issues for her horse Dillon (big shoulders, short back) That type of Dakota would work well for her as well!

It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
Karen-Anchorage, Alaska
quote:
Originally posted by garlicbunny

hummm, well I downloaded the info to submit pic's. Now guess I have to put in the effort and concentration to actully do it. did the wither tracing today (for what its worth) and took pix of the templates so I just need to print the pix to go with the info. I am very happy to work with a company with a great reputation. patti

Glad to hear Patti!(and I see that I think I told you the wrong model # on my saddle, it's the 403-4W
Look at the photo of Hooks Dakota saddle on one of his horses, Hookie. That might be a good option for you too....
Good luck!

Karen-Anchorage, Alaska
You know The Saddle Shop also helped me over the phone. I needed the cheapest saddle that would fit my horse, and they steered me away from other cheaper brands and pointed me toward Big Horn, even though they were out of stock on them. So I was able to find a used one on the internet. That shows they care about the customer and the horse more than just the sale.
Xenya from SE TX
I ordered my Crates from Horse Saddle Shop with help from Charlie.
That was back in April 2010. I ordered it on a thursday afternoon and it came the very next day at 2:30! I am more than happy with the saddle shop and now that my husband wants to get a horse, we will find one that fits under my saddle..lol... and place the order through the Horse Saddle Shop... they are the best.

Now for pictures...hummm have to work on that, wish it was as easy as facebook!
quote:

That was back in April 2010. I ordered it on a thursday afternoon and it came the very next day at 2:30! I am more than happy with the saddle shop and now that my husband wants to get a horse, we will find one that fits under my saddle..lol... and place the order through the Horse Saddle Shop... they are the best.

Glad to hear about another happy customer! Saddles are a difficult purchase if you don't know what you're looking for in type and fit, so it's great to have folks at the Horse Saddle Shop so knowledgeable and willing to help find the right saddle.
Happy Trails!

Karen-Anchorage, Alaska
Killybean, I believe you were the one whom helped me and talked me into the Horse Saddle Shop. Thank you very much! They were great and will definetely order from them again!
quote:

Check out the instructions here.

http://www.dailyequine.com/forums/topic....IC_ID=5731
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
.... and I thank you as well Killybean (Karen)!
Chuck

Horse Saddle Shop

https://www.horsesaddleshop.com
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck

Always a pleasure to promote a great business that puts their customers first!

Karen-Anchorage, Alaska
quote:
Originally posted by killybean907

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck

Always a pleasure to promote a great business that puts their customers first!

I am voting with Killy here.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson