Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unwanted Horse or a Runaway? Uh Oh I did it AGAIN!
ILJ, You have a heart of gold, and I think you did just right.[^]

Your place does seem to be a sort of underground railroad.[Wink]
A good rider has a thinking mind, fine emotions and a sensitive hand.-Tu Yu,72 BC

What is it with Miniature critters ending up at my house??
On September the 10th I was outside, minding my own business when my neighbor flagged me down and asked "did you get pigs?"
Stupid me, stupid stupid, says "No, but I always wanted one!"
So now I have two mini pigs dubbed Lois and Stewie.

[Image: IMG_5763.jpg]

So the former chicken coop is now a 'pig pen' literally.

[Image: IMG_5762.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5758.jpg]

.....Edited to fix pics!.....

Your pigs are at least cute. The one that adopted us is just a hog.
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
quote:
Originally posted by PaintGal

Your pigs are at least cute. The one that adopted us is just a hog.

Don't let Angelina Jowlie hear you call her a hog!

They are cute little guys.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Isn't it funny how one remembers the day certain events that changed their lives? Candance remembers the day her pigs showed up and I remember the day we were picked by the hog that lives here now! Oct. 22nd was the fateful day that Angie landed in our yard. Our fenced yard. With the gates closed.
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
quote:

Isn't it funny how one remembers the day certain events that changed their lives? Candance remembers the day her pigs showed up and I remember the day we were picked by the hog that lives here now! Oct. 22nd was the fateful day that Angie landed in our yard. Our fenced yard. With the gates closed.

I don't know...I'd be tempted to "celebrate" that day a year later with a nice party ... maybe serve pulled pork...or a nice roast.
Chuck

Horse Saddle Shop

https://www.horsesaddleshop.com
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck

quote:

I don't know...I'd be tempted to "celebrate" that day a year later with a nice party ... maybe serve pulled pork...or a nice roast.

Yum! As long as it's not a mini roast!