Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Forum Members
ok, thank you
Hello, everyone. I JUST joined and am glad to be here. I have 6 rescued equines, probably 6 more than I need, but 6 that I love dearly, 1 Arab, 2 Haflingers, 2 donkeys, and a pony (that will probably outlive me). I'm a police officer by trade, and an animal lover by necessity - I can't do without them, domestic or wild. Would've become a vet, but found out that you're not allowed to put down owners. Hope I haven't scared anyone.
Welcome to DE, Lycanna0365!

Bless you for taking in those lucky critters! You'll have to tell us more about each of them and of course.... we LOVE pics! [Wink]

You might want to start a new thread though.

I had to laugh at the reason you're a police officer rather than a vet!
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
Always glad to see new blood on here! I need to check back more often, it's a lot of nice kinda nutty people who all love horses.
BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader
Hi!

I'm new to the forums, and I'm a new horse owner as of one week ago! My handsome 8 year old Rocky Mountain horse, Ripley, came home one week ago today, and while I've been riding him for about 6 months, moving home has been an adventure for him (and me!). I just wanted to get myself out there on this forum, as I have a ridiculous amount of questions, probably all very basic, but still! I've found forums to be the best way to get good opinions from people as passionate as I am.

I'll post his picture soon! Glad to be here!
Wow new blood! welcome to [de] Erika, Lynn, sara and Candice, this is a great place to learn all about horses, such nice people and a lot of knowledge. We love pictures!
Colleen who hopes to have a horse soon.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears -- Arabian proverb

I don't get over here as often as I would like. Life is like that. You all will love it here. Lots of friendly knowledgeable folks. Welcome!
Truth should be everpresent.
Welcome to DE, minifarmer!

Your intro might be buried in this old post but ask all the questions you have. There are lots of good horse peeps here that can answer just about any question you have.
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Hi - I'm new here and pretty new to horse ownership. I'm from Michigan.
Hi and Welcome to DE! This is a old thread so it might be better to start another in "Saddle Shop Corral". Tell us about your horse and what type of riding you do. We also LOVE to see pics... HINT HINT!
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

~~~~~~