Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Oregon or Washington Horse campers Here??
Spelling too!! lol...

My gelding Nic in the beach picture is in his twenties and is a Appy cross? I have another older QH gelding who is on light duty.. My wife has a Arab/Saddlebred mare who is 14..and powerful!!

I have got a lot of pictures but i also don't want to be a bore..

Best regards
ole-bean

quote:
Originally posted by ole-bean

I have got a lot of pictures but i also don't want to be a bore..

Don't worry about that! We love pictures, especially ones like you've posted so far. Would love to see your other horses too, and more scenery, and trails, and camping, and friends, and, and,...
"You learn a thing a day, you store up smart" - Festus Haggen

"A man’s soul can’t be hidden,
From the creatures in his care." -
Hard Candy Cowboy by Debra Meyer

[[Image: DSCF0382_edited.jpg]img][/img]
I think I have it now just didn't get compleate copy on photo location..
This is my wife and her Arab/Saddlebred mare... At horse camp in Tillimook Forest near Timber Oregon..

Ron

The air of heaven is that which flows between your horses ears..
quote:
Originally posted by ole-bean

[img][/img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/ole-bean/DSCF0013.jpg

Maybe I need special instructions on photo posing??

ole-bean

I hope all ride a good horse!!

http://www.dailyequine.com/forums/topic....IC_ID=3781

TO POST PICTURES ON THE FORUM
· Open an account at http://photobucket.com
· Click BROWSE on the add pictures screen and upload your picture from your hard drive. This make take some time depending on the size of your picture file.
· When the upload is complete click on the "edit"button and set the maximum picture size to about 700 pixels wide.
. Now, right click on the third line down titled “img” then COPY. With my computer I don’t have to highlight, when I right click all of the required file info is highlighted
· Now go to your post on the forum and put the cursor where you want the picture.
· Right click, PASTE and you are done.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/o...edited.jpg

Think I have it now?

Ron
[Image: DSCF0318.jpg]
Missy and Nic

With their barn in the background...

Ron

Good work. Looks like you got the hang of it.[8D][8D]
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Welcome to Daily Equine.
Your photos are fantastic. I love the mountain scene!

Your horses are also very good looking. For being in his 20's Nic looks great. Missy looks almost like a thoroughbred, I bet she is fast with that powerful backend.

I don't think posting photos can bore those of us that crave more pictures!!

We have 2 horses and 4 dogs. No more cats, we lost both our cats to old age in June.

I look forward to seeing more of your photography.

Hi Ole Bean, Welcome!
My family moved from Scappoose, St. Helens in 1975-76 and moved to Central Oregon, I live with my husband and sons North of Spokane, WA now. My parents are still in the John Day Valley. Vernonia is sure a familiar place but it has built up so much in the last 20 years! I love the photos of your horses, they look to be in good health and very content. The ocean photo is really, really pretty!
Oh yes, 3 horses, 2 dogs, 2 cats (the fish died); I'd sure like to camp, but it's complex with my family all going different ways. Maybe one day!