Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody heard from?

has anybody heard for noahsark, since her surgery? or did i miss that post? i hope everything went well. Her new horse maggie sure is a pretty thing.

missygirl
No we haven't heard yet. There is another post somewhere. Sometimes with a colon resection they can be in the hospital for a week or more depending on how well they do. I'm sure soon she will telling us her adventures with mountain maggie.
i just found out how she is doing on another forum, her blood count is low today so she had to have a transfusion today, and going to remove the hose in her nose tommorow, her boyfriend said that her spirits are good and they walked around the ward today. he said she is concerned how slow the recovery is going, he told her since they disconnted her pipes this time it will take longer. glad her spirit is up. still keep her in your prayes as i will mine
gotta love horses and your kids
Thanks for the update, missygirl! Good to know she made it through the surgery okay and is up & around. I'm sure it seems to her as though her recovery is going slowly, but it actually sounds as though she is doing well!

EZ2SPOT
quote:
Originally posted by missygirl

i just found out how she is doing on another forum, her blood count is low today so she had to have a transfusion today, and going to remove the hose in her nose tommorow, her boyfriend said that her spirits are good and they walked around the ward today. he said she is concerned how slow the recovery is going, he told her since they disconnted her pipes this time it will take longer. glad her spirit is up. still keep her in your prayes as i will mine

Thanks for the update Missygirl. Glad to hear things are progressing well. I am looking forward to her experiences riding Maggie.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Thankyou for letting us know, from what you said, she is progressing as what is normal for her surgery. We look forward to hearing from her.