Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures of Sky after today's bath
Lovely horse, Rick. Love those black TWH!
Nancy (and Tag & Rocky)
Free & easy down the trail I go......
Geesh Rick,

She's so slick & shiny you should wear sunglasses around her!
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
Rick,

My TWH mare had 6 foundations and a McCurdy in her bloodlines. She was as smooth as 'buttah' to ride (when she wasn't tripping over her own shadow.....lol) I do miss that cadillac ride at times, but do much appreciate the stability and sure-footedness that Hi-Grey has.

Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader

Wow she is beautiful!!
Sky is beautiful. Got that nice TWH head, neck, & shoulders. She looks to be at a good weight, too.
One other thing I noticed.... the weather looks beautiful! Sure wish we could get things to dry up a little around here! Are you experiencing a drought, or is that dryness pretty much normal for you? We are so wet and humid and sticky, I can't stand it.
"You learn a thing a day, you store up smart" - Festus Haggen

"A man’s soul can’t be hidden,
From the creatures in his care." -
Hard Candy Cowboy by Debra Meyer

Wow...that is a very gorgeous horse...nothing prettier than a jet black horse when they're fresh cleaned up.
Flooper

"I'm a man. I can change. If I have to. I guess."
The Man's Prayer from the Red Green Show
HI hmeyer, The weather here in Northern California is pretty normal for this time of year. We always dry out and turns brown about this of year. So we irrigate the fields once a week to keep the grass growing for the pasture horses.
Sassy the 15 year old Arab thinks she is hot stuff, Loving memory of India Diamond the 23 year old Arab . Sky the 15 old TWH knows she is pretty and flaunts it all the time. Sarphina has finally adjusted to all the Diva's. Color Me Fancy the coming 3 year old is trying to become lead Diva.