Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appraisal
Hay nieghbour!

I am about an hour east of you, give or take a few min.
I may have seen you at thunderbird. I dont show, but I do watch.LOL

Ever go to Heritage park, or Island 22?

Whinny looks just lovely. I will watch for you at future shows.

BTW, do you TMS? (if you do, you'll know what I mean LOL)
Ride safe, return safe.

Thanks everyone, I'm more looking for how much people think she's worth. I do know how to take conformation shots she doesn't and I don't have the time to do it right now, sorry..
quote:
Originally posted by Whinny28

Thanks everyone, I'm more looking for how much people think she's worth. I do know how to take conformation shots she doesn't and I don't have the time to do it right now, sorry..

Sorry. I thought you were looking for conformation comments.

Horse prices are down all over any it's a buyers market. Not a good time to sell horses. You need to do some research in your local area and on the net at sites such as equine.com with refinements for horses like yours.
Talk to you horse acquaintances and put up some "For Sale" signs with out prices and lots of skill listing and see what kind of offers you get.

Good luck.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson