Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cute foal
This is a good story and pictures.
http://www.treherneminis.com/Doves%20page.htm

Termite
I better not show this to Mrs. Hook
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
AWWWWW!! How CUTE!
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
Incredible[wow]!!! The only thing I'd be afraid of is that she will grow up and think she can still do these things like she did as a baby. I don't know if I'd like a full grown horse trying to lay on top of me and taking a nap with me on the sofa. The reason I say this is because I've seen people think it's cut when a foal put their feet on either side of their shoulders and then couldn't understand why this very same horse wants to do this as an adult. It's not near as cute when a 1000 lb. horse comes at you on his hind legs to place his feet on your shoulders.

I agree with the vet. That marking on the foal's back looks more like a hawk[Smile][Wink].
"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
quote:
Originally posted by Red Hawk

It's not near as cute when a 1000 lb. horse comes at you on his hind legs to place his feet on your shoulders.

That's about as cute as they come!
RH, I don't think she'll get quite that big since the sire is only 26.5 inches tall!
"You learn a thing a day, you store up smart" - Festus Haggen

"A man’s soul can’t be hidden,
From the creatures in his care." -
Hard Candy Cowboy by Debra Meyer

quote:
Originally posted by hmeyer

quote:
Originally posted by Red Hawk

It's not near as cute when a 1000 lb. horse comes at you on his hind legs to place his feet on your shoulders.

That's about as cute as they come!
RH, I don't think she'll get quite that big since the sire is only 26.5 inches tall!

Oops[:I][:I][:I]! I guess I missed that part[B)][Smile][Wink]. LOL!
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
Adorable! Where's the closest mini farm?[8D]
WOW HOW CUTE!
I want one like that!
<font face="Tahoma"><font color="teal">"In the steady gaze of the horse shines a silent eloquence that speaks of love and loyalty, strength and courage. It is the window that reveals to us how willing is his spirit, how generous his heart."

"The horse, gives you the freedom from all life's challenges." H.Z.</font id="teal"></font id="Tahoma">

Ahhhhh! I want one! She'd fit right in with my menagerie of house pets!

RH....I wonder why you think it looks like a hawk? ;o)

I hope she continues to thrive; but she's not out of the woods yet.

Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader

quote:
Originally posted by appygirl

Ahhhhh! I want one! She'd fit right in with my menagerie of house pets!

RH....I wonder why you think it looks like a hawk? ;o)

I hope she continues to thrive; but she's not out of the woods yet.

I was wondering if anyone would pick up on that, Appygirl[Big Grin]. LOL! Actually, I always think of a dove as white, and the marking is definitely brown... you know... like a hawk[Wink].
--Robert Browning

-- Author Unknown