Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goin' to Phoenix; What to Visit
I'm sure my mom will have all kinds of suggestions on where we might go during my visit with her. I'll be going by myself while my husband keeps care of things here at home (I tried to talk him into tagging along, but he refused.). I'm leaving on May 6th by air and will be back on May 11th. I've never been out to that part of the country before, and Mom's talking about maybe doing a couple of all day bus tours.

Anyway, Mom lives in Sun City. My stay will allow me four full days to explore the area, and Mom is already acting like a kid waiting for Christmas. After my step-dad died about two years ago, she isn't going to be coming my way (IN) anymore. After all she's 85 years old, and I don't blame her. This might be the last time I'll be able to spend time with her outside of talking with her on the phone.

She already knows I'd like to visit Indian cliffs dwellings, and I have no idea what's in the area, but she says there's several to choose from. All-in-all, Mom will be my guide regardless where we go. (She's already said she'll navigate while I drive.), and I'm sure she'll show me a good time.

And yes, I intend to take my camera and a couple of flutes along. I'd go bonkers not having a flute with me for 6 whole days [Big Grin][Big Grin].

Ginger

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by GKredhawk@hotmail.com - 04-22-2017, 08:16 PM
[No subject] - by k.stephe.1@gmail.com - 04-23-2017, 11:56 PM
[No subject] - by efnicholls@hotmail.com - 04-24-2017, 01:14 AM